Matters needing attention in operation of tightening machine
Source: essens air compressor Time of publication: June 9, 2019 tag： 【 Small in large 】
The first load operation of the compressor is carried out after the empty car operation and purging. The compressor shall be operated under load according to the following requirements: gradually close the blow down valve or oil-water blow off valve after start-up, and operate for 1 hour under 1 / 4 rated pressure of the compressor; 4-8 hours at 1 / 2 rated pressure; the pressure shall be gradually increased after the compressor operates under the minimum pressure without abnormal signs.
The following items should be reviewed during operation:
1. Pressure, temperature and oil supply of lubricating oil. The oil pressure shall not be less than 1kg / cm2 before being sent to the distribution piping system. The lubricating oil moisture in crankcase or fuselage shall be: the compressor with crosshead shall not exceed 60 ℃. The cross head shall not exceed 70 ℃.
2. Whether the tightening machine operates stably and whether the sound of each moving part is normal.
3. Measure the inlet and outlet water temperature, and review the supply of cold water. The cold water is not allowed to flow intermittently, bubble and blockage. The temperature of cold water drainage should not exceed 40 ℃.
4. All connecting flange departments, shaft seals, inlet and exhaust valves, cylinder head and water jacket shall be free of air leakage, oil leakage and water leakage.
6. Whether there are signs of looseness in the connection departments.
7. Measure the exhaust temperature and pressure at all levels to see if they are in accordance with the technical premise.
After operation, dismantle and inspect the following items:
1. Dismantle all levels of air cutters and front covers of cylinders at all levels, review the friction condition of cylinder mirror surface, and find out the cause if there are friction traces.
2. Review the friction condition of piston rod appearance, and there should be no wear marks and signs of raceway.
3. Dismantle all levels of air cutting, review the fit between the cutting piece and the cutting body. If there is crack on the cutting piece, replace it with spare parts.
4. Review the friction condition of cross slide plate and friction surface with fuselage guide rail.
5. Remove the bearing bush and crosshead pin of the connecting rod, and review the friction condition of the friction surface.
6. Change the lubricating oil in the fuselage. After the first operation of the tightening machine, due to the running in of the parts everywhere and the washing effect of lubricating oil, a large number of fine metal powder entered the lubricating oil. Therefore, the whole lubricating oil should be replaced after 24 hours of operation. After running for 200 hours, change the oil again. After maintenance, change the oil twice as required.
Note that in order to make the running average, it is necessary to have sufficient lubricating oil all over the place during the first operation. In the future, I hope to learn more about how to use more practical skills!
Essens air compressor: http://martincountyhistoricalsociety.com
mobile phone: thirteen billion five hundred and fifty-two million five hundred and thirty-five thousand eight hundred and twenty-six
Email: [email protected]
Address: Building 4, yard 49, Badachu Road, Shijingshan District, Beijing